Saturday, July 10, 2010

Random shits in english..

>Masturbation will run out my creative of thinking but i cant stop the pleasure doing it

> Beautiful girls do silly things and always asking me for draw their portrait and stuff just when their realize my artistic talent that they even really care about

> You can pay me with a couple of blow jobs if you may.

> I am an anti social person but some times i need people to talk with

>I am so quiet in conversation some times i forget to talk and my tongue went numb

>Cars is passing by but no one going my way

>Photography is an expensive hobby and time consuming better make it a job for your self.

>I learn more about life with Punk than at school.

>I doing my art by my own with no guidance and pure from the heart and i've been suffered for it and please don't say stupid shit to it.

> Thanks to Andy of The Silver Strings a.k.a. The Singaporean Elvis because inspiring me to write a blog about my kind of music.



2 comments:

ANDY: Pop Music Not Pills. © said...

Hi Nan,
A little belated but anyway,SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDIL FITRI.

You are doing fine here!

nizang said...

coolll boss, my tongue is numb too.

from my writings:

"all my ex-girlfriends left me because i have no mouth"

Pesta Demokrasi Berlalu, Tikus Kantor Bertaut..

Situasi politik dalam negara memang tidak dapat memuaskan hati semua orang . Walaupun kerajaan sudah bertukar pemerintah Mengambil j...