Friday, January 21, 2011

I vote for Anarchy

I was raised in left political thinking family who hate the fucking guts of the ruling monkeys.
My father believes that trough voting we will achieve victory against those gutless ruling pricks because he still trust the democracy.But still I don't vote for any of the circus act.
Politics ruing every one life here in Malaysia. They were sly and cunning politicians with agenda to get fat and rich by telling you what to do. They will live with people money and spend it like no other business. They create democracy of they own so people will get fooled again and again.
So thats why I don't vote because I cannot choose . I choose not to be a sheep or kerbau with ring on my nose.
But anyway I hope the current ruling fucktards government will collapse and the opposition will cracked open the corruption and misconduct of those fuckers..

Pesta Demokrasi Berlalu, Tikus Kantor Bertaut..

Situasi politik dalam negara memang tidak dapat memuaskan hati semua orang . Walaupun kerajaan sudah bertukar pemerintah Mengambil j...